Saturday, February 28, 2009

Texas here we come!

Jake and I are moving to Amarillo Texas for the summer to sell security systems. He's been talking to one his good friends. A companion he had from his mission who has been selling alarms for four years in a row now. If you are good you make enough to support you through the whole year so you don't have to work...you can just focus on school. So that is what we are hoping for. I think it will be a neat experience for us. I would love to live somewhere like that for a short period of time. We will be leaving the last week of April and we will be back the last week of August...which puts Kaylor at 9 months old by the time we get back :( wow!

1 comment:

Liz Lane said...

WTH! Are you kidding. That sucks. I guess you'll be saying, "We're all going to Texas!" I mean I guess it doesn't really suck, you'll have fun. I LOVED Texas. Everyone there is extremely polite. Everyone calls you Ma'am and opens the door for you. Kaylor will be the age Lane is now. You better keep up your blog. When do you leave?