Thursday, February 26, 2009

RSV

Kaylor has only been getting worse and worse as far as her sickness. When I woke up this morning to feed her, as she was nursing she had to keep latching off cause she couldn't breathe through her nose. She is way congested. So finally we took her into the Doctors today and after he checked her out he said "She has a nasty case of RSV. She has a sore throat and is probably very achey and there is a very high chance it can lead to an ear infection" It broke my heart. So I've been giving her Tylonal. So when Jake got off work tonight we asked our neihbor and good friend of ours.."Charlie" if he could help give her a blessing. It was a really good blessing because she had been crying the whole time and as soon as they started the blessing she totally went silent and was happy for about 5 minutes and then went out! So we put her to bed and she has been sleeping peacefully ever since. (I snatched a picture of her) You could definately feel the spirit there. Wow the power of the priestood is amazing and I am forever thankful and blessed to have it in my home. I love my husband :)
Please pray for her. She is really sick. I know I am probably over worried but it still scares me cause she is only 2 1/2 months and you never know what it could lead to.

2 comments:

The Framptons said...

Oh that makes me so sad! I'm so glad that you took her in when you did. What did the doctor say to do about it?

Liz Lane said...

I'll pray for her. Don't worry--she's a strong little girl. She's got you for a mommy.