Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cough cough, sneez sneez

Kaylor has been very very sick. To the point where she is consantly coughng, crying and sneezing. She won't even take her usual naps. It sucks!!!! She has even lost her voice...and to top it all off she is teething as well...and the weirdest teething at that..It is her top teeth that are trying to come down. She is only 2 1/2 months old. Isn't that crazy???

I think she is going through a different look again. I used to think she looked like Jake but I think she is starting to look more and more like me. It is so weird how their looks change so often.
And as you can see...the Tylonal has kicked in. She's one happy baby again

Taylor holding Kaylor. haha the two AYLORS... I'm a freak I know :)


Calmed!



Mom Dona, and Scott came over yesterday and we all went to lunch...Bobbi, and her kids, Taylor and Tanya, and me and Jake. It was time to give Kaylor another dose of Tylonal right before we left...as you can see the Tylonal has worn off :( Mom was trying to calm her. In the picture above you can very well see that Mom calmed her :)



A bath always seems to calm her down and I usually get a few smiles from her out of it. Although it is the loudest and hard cry ever when it comes time to get out.

2 comments:

Liz Lane said...

She is so cute. I was looking at pictures of Porter and Madison when they were babies and it is amazing how many changes they go through. How fun!

The Framptons said...

I think she is starting to look a little more like you also.