Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good day

Today was an awesome day! Kaylor was so dang good it was amazing. She has never been this good. Mom must have been my good luck because I was on the phone with Mom this morning and I was telling her how fussy Kaylor has been lately...But shockingly Kaylor was being good while I was talking to her. Mom said...well you must be lying cause I don't hear a fussy baby...and it hit me....oh wow she is being good huh? That's weird. So once I got off the phone I put Kaylor in her swing and turned on some waterfall tunes to calm her and relax her. She was soooo good and wide awake not making a sound except for a couple laughs and sneezes here and there. She did so good today I got TONS of stuff done. I cleaned our bedroom, her bedroom, the kitchen, livingroom, and got four loads of laundry done. Anyone with a baby must know that is pretty amazing :) so hopefully today wasn't just a "good day" lets hope she keeps being good. Mom was my good luck charm. Mom you'll have to call me every morning.Oh yeah, and four bracelets made AND packaged!


No comments: