Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm making my blog into a journal

I decided to do what Vicki is doing and make my blog into a journal at the end of the year. I figured it would be a good start with Kaylor and all. So that means I will be posting a lot more posts...mostly for myself. So I apologize if I start getting blog crazy and writing someting everyday. Like I said It's more for a journal for myself.

Today Kaylor had her two month Doctors appointment. She had to get three shots. Two in one leg and one in the other. plus an oral vacine. It was the saddest thing I've ever seen. I never want to wittness that again... She just kept staring right into my eyes as she was screaming her head off. Her eyes got really glossy, I couldn't wait for it to be over so I could just hold her and calm her down. It brought tears to my own eyes :(

Lately she has been such a winey butt. This last week has been really hard. I don't know if she is growing a lot or what...maybe it is a stage, but she cries almost constanly when she is awake. My favorite moments are when she is asleep cause I know as soon as she wakes up its going to be straight crying. I'm starting to think she has collic....Yikes!
Hopefully it is just a stage though. At night time she does awesome. She even sleeps through the entire night without waking up (most the time)



Kaylor helped me make breakfast....or I should say watched me make breakfast.

2 comments:

Liz Lane said...

Shots are horrible! At least you didn't circumcize her. THAT is horrible. I am glad you are going to go "blog crazy" and write everyday. It is fun to read what everyone else is doing.

freshandvintage said...

Kim,
Kaylor is so dang cute! I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying being a mommy. Are you making bracelets as a business now? It's been way too long since I've seen you...
~Eva