Saturday, February 21, 2009

St. George

I had a lot of fun getting to see everyone. We did
lots and lots of shopping.
It was good for Kaylor to be out and around
little kid. She never sees any of that.
All and all it was a grat trip!


KAYLOR AND GRANDPA IN HER NEW BIKINI



KAYLOR SWIMMING


ALL THE GIRLS WITH DAD



GRANDMA AND KAYLOR




WE GOT TO GO VISIT ELYSE. I WAS HER CARE
TAKER A FEW YEARS BACK AND WE'VE KEPT IN TOUCH





US JUST BEING SILLY





PICTURE TIME :)






KAYLOR BEING SO GOOD IN HER CAR SEAT







SAM AND KAYLOR








VICKI AND KAYLOR










MOM AND LIZ











KAYLOR, ME, AND LANEY SWIMMING











SWIMMING! SHE LOVES WATER!






























PICTURE WITH GRANDPA












3 comments:

Jaymi said...

That was lots of fun. We need to do a girls weekend down there sometime. Kaylor looks so cute in her swimsuit.

jayandminalyn said...

Those are really cute pictures. Kaylor sure likes the water. I sure had alot of fun with everyone.
And the last two days with you and Kaylor.
I agree with Jaymi, I think we should do a girls week-end sometime
that would be fun.

The Framptons said...

Kaylor is so cute. I missed you all this last week. I'm glad you're back in Provo.