Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What no wife wants to hear from their husband

So I have two things I would like to share that has happend this week. As we all know...your last month of pregnancy most women tend to blow up...well that's me right now.

KIM: "I'm starting to get fat again...like around my thighs, hips, and butt"

JAKE: "I know. I noticed that"

TODAY

KIM: "I look fat huh?"

JAKE: "Yeah, but at least your pregnant"

HMMMMMMMMMMM if only I were HOTT maybe my husband would love me :(
JAKE:
"Kimberly, you are the most beautiful wife anyone could ask for. There's nothing I would ever chagne about you. I love you more than anything in the entire world.. You are just as beautiful today as you were the day I married you."
Oh my gosh...so after he writes this foney litttle thing he just wrote. Here he is laying on the bed and I hear him laughing.....
KIM: "What? what are you laughing at?"
JAKE: ha hahahaha
KIM: WHAT????
JAKE: From your back to the front of your belly is just as wide as the chair. hahahaha. It looks so funny"
KIM: LOL. "Oh my gosh I can't believe you just said that. You just barley got done writing that about me and now you say another mean thing"

3 comments:

Liz Lane said...

That picture of you is so cute. You guys are really photogenic. You're lucky. Your whole family is. Okay, so I would post a list of things you don't want to hear from your husband that was said to me, when I was pregnant with twins. But, they would be too "R" rated. So, I'll have to tell you in person. Men can't help it, they are stupid sometimes. The smartest moment in life they have is when they decide to marry you. But, I'm not even sure that's from brains, I think something else prompts that. Just start laughing at him tonight and then tell him that it's because you just realized the size of the pencil you're holding is about the same size as his...

jayandminalyn said...

You are so funny. That a good idea Liz said to do.

The Framptons said...

That is hilarious. You are the cutest prego girl. Mom told me they may take the baby early:( good luck with everything. Love ya.