Monday, November 9, 2009

Kaylors Halloween pictures///Busy week

Here are some pictures of Kaylor from Halloween day. So this is what I meant when I said she was a fairy by day and a pumpkin by night :) A little late getting these up. I've been busy busy busy this week.
It feels like I have lived at the hospital these last few days. I'm doing fetal monitoring twice a week for the little man, and then I have my weekly check ups Which puts me at going to the Dr's three times a week!...This weekend Kalyor got really sick and had a tempature of a 105 so we took her in, turns out she has a nasty ear infection. No fun! So I've spent my week in the Hospital. And on top of all that...we had the Boutique on Saturday. It went good. Guess that's it!




1 comment:

jayandminalyn said...

Those pictures are cute. It was still fun week-end though