Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More baby news

So I had my Ultrasound yesterday to see what was going on and why he's not growning. They couldn't tell me much except for that he still isn't growing they aren't exactly sure why so.....I go into the Hospital twice a week for fetal monitoring. By doing fetal monitoring they can keep a close watch on the growth. They are looking to induce me early..under two cercumstances- 1. If I lose anymore amiotic fluid. and 2. If he continues to not grow. My Dr. said that I'm at higher risk right now for a C-section. I asked him If I were to get induced would he be ok. He said he should be just fine. He's very healthy, strong heart, lungs and everything else...just he's not growing for some reason. So that was very comforting to know that if he comes early he should be fine. Anyways, there is the news for that :) I'm happy with that because it could be a lot worse. How did Mom have TEN healthy babies????

1 comment:

The Framptons said...

Thanks for the update. Please keep me posted!! You have a great attitude!