Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving and more!

So I started on the posts below but got interupted last night. So if anyone looked at them, that's why they looked all weird.
We made it back St. George after spending 4 days in Mt. pleasant and Moroni.
We got to celibrate Kaylors birthday 5 days early so that everyone could be there. Mom, Aunt Dona, Aunt Jaymi, Lynsey, Scott, Krew, Grandpa Hart, Grandma Hart, and Aunt Alison were all there.
Thanks everyone for coming. I'm so glad you guys did. It made it fun. Kaylor loves the purse Dona got her and plays with it all the time. She also loves Mom's toy. The talking Bear. She wouldn't put it down last night. Thanks so much everyone!!!!
We took family pictures with the Harts. I love Jakes family. They are such neat people. I am so thankful to be a part of such an awesome and fun, caring family. I got very lucky :)
Baby news......
I had my Dr's appointment yesterday. If I don't have him by the 14th they will induce me the 14th so that is exciting. Still don't have a name picked out. Any suggestions?
Also, I added captions to the pictures below. Lol now they might make sense.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

That would be so cool if you had him on Kaylor's birthday! The further away from Christmas the better.

Amber said...

Wow how exciting! That is in like two weeks! I am glad to hear that you are doing well. Last I heard you were having labor pains. Good luck with everything!