Friday, December 18, 2009

Dax

Dax has been so much fun. I forgot how fun it is to just hold a newborn all day long. He's so stinkin cute and tiny. I thought I wanted another girl..until he was actually here. Now I am glad its a boy. He's' so sweet and I am so thankful to be a Mom. Kaylor is really good with him. She always trys to give him his bottles and binki's. Every once in a while she'll steal his binki from him and put it in her mouth....she's never taken a binki but now that she see's him sucking one she wants to as well.




4 comments:

Vicki said...

Kim he's cute. He looks like Mom's babies.

Haley's life said...

he is such a cutie

The Hoffmans said...

Congrats! He is adorable! Im excited to have another little one. I almost feel like I am becoming a first time mom all over again!

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!