Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lagoon anyone?

Jake and I are going to Lagoon this weekend. Does anyone want to come with us? Will you please let me know so I can have an idea. I think it would be really fun, so come :) Jake, amber, taylor, tanya, bobbi, jeremy??????? Yes, no, maybe so??? Jaymi? Yeah? LOL You got the hint ;)
I've looked at prices already here they are (But I am still going to look for promotions, coupons and all that stuff and see if I can't find something cheaper)
One person season pass: 98.00
Four or more season passport: 88.00
Sr citizen Season passport: 50.00
Regular single day passport: 43.00
Kinder single day passport: 38.00
Sr citizen single day: 38.00
Toddler single day: 28.00
$8.00 per vehicle
$50.00 Season parking passport

2 comments:

Jaymi said...

I am trying to decide if it will be worth getting a season pass. I want to but I'm not sure yet.

The Framptons said...

Holy crap that is expensive but it would be fun.