Friday, January 15, 2010

Motherhood

Being a Mom is crazy! It's the hardest job I've ever had to do, and at the same time it's the funnest job. It makes me crazy some days. I try to remember that they're just kids/babies...and to chill out and calm down. It seems like my hands are ALWAYS full.. if it's not kaylor screaming her head off, its Dax. (seriously Mom...how did you do TEN kids) thats all I ever think about every time they are both crying.

I always feel guilty when I look at Kaylor sleeping so pretty and peacefully after a day of frustration. They are so innocent and happy and have no idea what kind of crazy world they are coming into. I just hope and pray that they endure to the end and make wise choices throughout their life.
I can't even say it enough how thankful I am for my kids and the ability to even have children (healthy ones at that). I love them so much.

It breaks my heart hearing about the earth quake in Haitie. Seeing those little kids hurt. I would die if I had to see one of my kids go through pain like that. It makes me sick. Just when Kaylor is sick it makes me so sad. Which brings me to think about Haley and Travis and Ron and Vicki. I don't know how they do it. I hope and pray that I never have to see my kids in pain or go through those kinds of trials. I'm afraid I'm not strong enough.



The end of my day!!!

3 comments:

Liz Lane said...

That's cute Kim. Hard to believe you're a Mom now. You were always my little girl for so long! When did you grow up so fast? Don't be too hard on yourself. It's hard, but you're tough. Love you.

Vicki said...

It's fun to see my younger siblings grow up. I finally feel like they can relate to me. It's soooo hard, but it's what we do. For some reason at the end of the day it's all worth it. We wouldn't trade them for anything. Even self centered teenagers make my world so fun. They are my pride and joy and my entertainment each day. I love what I do:)

Kim I have no doubt you will always be a good mama.

The Framptons said...

That was the sweetest post you have ever written. I remember feeling the same way when I saw them asleep. You are an awesome mom. and sister I mught add! Miss having you up here.