Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kaylor has the chicken pox!

*cHiCkEn PoX...yUcK* Kaylor has the nast chicken pox! This picture was taken today.
She has one right inside of her eyelid. Three inside her ear right by each other, she's constantly digging her finger in her ear to try and itch it. And she has some inside of her hands, like on the palms, she has them on her lips, bum, potty, toes, even on the inside and heels of her feet. ALL OVER her head. I think that's where they are the worst. And several on her eyelids.
Same with this picture
Listening to Jakes Zune. She's LOVES blink 182 and will rock out to it when ever one of their songs come on. She was fussing so Jake put Blink 182 on and she got happy :)
Trying to tell me to put the medicine on her. jk

This is day 2. Still not at it's worst.
Day 2


And.........day ONE

You can see where her ear is all red. That's where they are all bunched together :(

2 comments:

Haley's life said...

I am so sorry. She looks so sad. I swear my kids spread plegs everyehere.

Liz Lane said...

Ohhhh!!! That looks so bad. It even looks worse than when Jake (Lane) had them--and he got them baaad! Poor thing. My kids are not coming to visit you for a LONG time. But...I might be.