Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jakes birthday

Brian and I threw a surprise birthday party for Jake. It was really really fun. Everyone had a good time. It was nice to just visit and hang out with everyone. We had pizza, Ice cream, and then went swimming. Travis and Haley and their kids came, Michelle (Brian's girlfriend) and Zed came.

I had the house decorated when Jake came home from work then we went to the pool. Got ready for our date and went to dinner at Cafe Rio and then came home to a surpised birthday party!!!

Zed, Michelle, Brian and Kaylor

Jake opening his present.

I couldn't resist getting Jake this Transformers Cake. He is OBSESSED with Transformers so I had to get it for him. And let me tell you...it was way too over priced!
Everyone waiting to watch jake blow out the cake
If I had only known the cake was only going to make for picture taking and no eating....maybe I wouldn't have spent so much money on it. LOL
Jake was taking the cake into the kitchen and it slid off and fell right on Travis. It was HILARIOUS!!!! Everyone got a good laugh. I tried to hold still long enough to take a picture but it was difficult beacause I was laughing.
Evidence of cake left on the couch :)


And there goes my beautiful cake that I invested so much in! :( SAD We ended up just throwing it away.
Travis' phone got it pretty good too.
Zed helping Travis clean up.
Brian holding Kaylor....as always :) They are best friends...
And off to the pool we go!
Jake and Kaylor

3 comments:

Jaymi said...

That's funny. I would have still fed it to the kids, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Cake's cake.

Vicki said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures. That was fun to see. The cake thing is hilarious. Kaylor looks so much like Jake. I know she did before, but she REALLY looks like him now and I can't believe how dark her hair is.

Mary Richardson said...

Haha that looks like it was quite the eventful party:) Kaylor is SOOOO cute oh my gosh! It looks like you guys are having a great time in St. George! Me and Brian seriously have to come down there, I want to so bad!