Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter fun!


A little family Easter pose :)



Averi, Emyly, Kaylor, and Bri




Bri was cute. It started with just me and Kaylor and she thought she was supposed to get in every picture...So she jumped in :)






I like this one cause we both have the same look on our face.



Kaylor looks mad. But she really isn't. Unfortunately she inherrited my ugly mad face look...(when really I'm not mad)

Jake and Kaylor

Jake, Kaylor, and Kaylor's great Grandma Harris




Kaylor and her Great Grandma





Kaylor LOVED Buddy and Yogi...Jake's family dogs...and they loved her :)




Everywhere they would go her eyes would follow them...so I put her down to see them. They kept licking her face.

Steve, Ranae and Ranae's best friend from California...cooking breakfast




Kaylor dressed up as a little Easter bunny.

Kaylors favorite thing...baths in the living room watching TV.........Spoiled???? I think so!


4 comments:

jayandminalyn said...

Kim those are so cute. Kaylor is already getting big. She does have your mad look at times. All the pictures are cute and Bobbi's girls turned out cute too.

Liz Lane said...

I was going to comment...but, I was about to say exactly what Mom said. So Ditto. BTW, I have the mad ugly face too. And another BTW...Brant is worried about Madi getting fat because he discovered she has a double chin. HA HA! I told him it runs in the family. Even for the skinny ones.

The Framptons said...

Those turned out cute. Kaylor is smiling so cute in the picture of you and her that Bri jumped in. I think Bri believes you and Jake are her other parents.

Vicki said...

Those pics of all the girls are so cute. It makes me miss them all. I love all the dresses and I love your skirt too Kim.