Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Picture Day!!!

Today we went and got Kalyor's pictures taken. The reason they look so weird is because I tried over and over to upload the origonals but they were too big so it wouldn't let me...so being my smart self...I thought of a way to get them on :) I took a picture of them with my cell phone and sent it to my e mail..which I then saved them on to my computer and uploaded them that way...How complicated huh? But it worked so that's all that matters...But that is why the pictures look so weird and not very profesional.. They are much cuter in real life. She finally fits
into the 0-3 months jeans that Vicki
bought for her. They are sooo cute on her.
She is growing growing growing!!! :(
I think she is starting to look more and more like Jake. Especially his baby pictures.









4 comments:

jayandminalyn said...

Those are sooooo cute. She sure takes good pictures.

Donalyn said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is adorable, she looks so much older than she did a few days ago. She is so cute!!!!

Liz Lane said...

She's adorable, Kim! Wow, you guys make cute babies.

Vicki said...

complicated indeed!! I have no idea how to take a picture with my cell phone and e-mail it to myself, lol I didn't know you could do that!

She is so cute. I'm glad you started your blog. It's such a good way to keep in touch. I love seeing all of the pictures of her. I'm sad I won't get to see her until she's 8 months old.